» QUALITY ASSURANCE
Bangladesh Maritime Training Institute is committed to uphold quality in everything it does and believes that "Quality means doing things right. the first time, all the time." To ensure this we have obtained ISO 9001-2008 from Germanischer Lloyds for our Quality Management SystemWe affirm our commitment to the continuous improvement of our seafarers, processes and services in order to comply with international standards of quality.
Our quality service is open for both external and internal customers and measure our compliance with our quality standards by undertaking regular performance appraisal, operational audits, and external/internal customer satisfaction surveys.It is our firm belief that the promotion of health and safety, as well as the protection of the environment, should always be a joint effort between Bangladesh Maritime Training Institute and its employees. To this end, we shall-
- Support all relevant activities aimed to protect and improve the performance of our seafarers, through training.
- Contribute to the upkeep of the environment through increased awareness among our trainees and compliance with all governmental and international requirements.
- Ensure that accidents are prevented through training and administrative controls.
- Our goal is to achieve high degree of excellence through training.
- Ensure All the Time for Customer Satisfaction